Every mother deserves a special gift from his daughter and son on the occasion of Mother’s Day. Mother’s day is the only day which is celebrated for motherhood. Mom, Mother, Mummy are three different words but the meaning is same. Behind every successful man & women, there is a mom who does many sacrifices for making her son or daughter happy. She supports her kids in every situation, the situation does not matter’s. So Mother’s day is giving you an opportunity for expressing your feeling towards your mom. And in this post, we sharing with you some best collection of Mothers Day Quotes for the celebration.
Here we sharing with you worlds best collection of Mothers Day Quotes from Teenage Daughter, Mother’s Day Quotes from Teenage Son for Happy Mother’s Day. Send these wishes to mom on her Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or Email her for wishing her a mother’s Day. These cute wishes are enough for making your mom happy. Hope you going to like these quotes from Teenager… Happy Mother’s Day from our side to every mother.
My mom is literally a part of me.
You can’t say that about many people except relatives,
and organ donors. Happy Mothers day Mom.
- My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch. ~ Jack Nicholson
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
- Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.
A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. ~ Cardinal Mermillod
<<<Easter Greetings Images>>>
- The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise.” ~ Rick Riordan
I love my mother as trees love water and the sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. ~ Terry Guillemets
- To my dearest daughter, as you grow older I want you to fly out like a free bird. Go forth and pursue all your dreams. Live life to the fullest and make sure that your happiness is second to none. And while you are at it, just remember that every time you need a hug or a place to call your own, I’m always here. Love you.
Mommy Dearest you will always be
My mother so loving and so loved by me
For God has taken you to be by his side
Now in Heaven is where you will reside.
- Don’t forget Mother’s Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, Dad’s Third Wife Day. ~ Jay Leno
If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.
- All I know is that I carried you for nine months. I fed you, I clothed you, I paid for your college education. Friending me on Facebook seems like a small thing to ask in return.” ~ Jodi Picoult
My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ~ Jodi Picoult
- As a mother, I’ve never regretted abandoning my dreams because I have eventually lived them through your eyes. I love you.
A daughter is a mother’s gender partner Her closest ally in the family confederacy an extension of herself and mothers are their daughter’s role model their biological and emotional road map the arbiter of all their relationships. ~ Victoria Secunda
- Happy Mother’s Day to the one person who believes I could do anything despite all evidence to the contrary. ~ Someecards
A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.
- One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is my daughter. ~ Ace Frehley
Her Smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.
- The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life […] the stronger the daughter. ~ Anita Diamant
I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
- Aspirin is not the cure for all my headaches, but warm hugs from a loving daughter like you are. I love you.
Some women pray for their daughters to marry good husbands. I pray that my girls will find girlfriends half as loyal and true as the Ya-Yas. ~ Rebecca Wells
- I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
You may have grown up from being a cute little girl to a beautiful young woman, but you will forever be the loving daughter that you’ve always been.
- Motherhood is priced
Of God, at price no man may dare
To lessen or misunderstand.
– Helen Hunt Jackson
Mothers of teenagers know why animals eat their young. ~ Author Unknown
- If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam.
When you are a Mother you are never alone in your thoughts.
- ‘Mom, Thanks for Sharing Your DNA, Now We are Both Fabulous’ Mother Daughter Quotes
A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships. ~ Victoria Secunda
- No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
My dearest daughter, just watching you smile makes me realize how beautiful my life is. I love you.
In Happy Valentine Images, we sharing with you worlds best collection of Easter Day Images, Quotes, Pictures, Sayings, Wallpapers, Poems and much more. Check out the top Mothers Day Quotes from Teenage Daughter & Son. Share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Instagram with everyone.